Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Happy Holiday

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    christmascard1

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww Thank You CG *HUGS* It's beautiful!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] I need to somehow create a wall for Christmas cards online or something for all of us. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *L* i'm not as created then you are, but i tried..plus its hard when you have 4 lil monkeys runnin around the house..your welcome and thank you [img]smile.gif[/img] ...that sounds like a great idea BMR

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how they did them for like some of the chat sites...unless I can just create a tripod one...for all of us....cause I know how to code on that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how you did it, but I think you did a great job.
    smilie schneekugel2

  6. #6
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    newrudolph

    Merry Christmas!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy holidays.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ioj03o

    Oh yeah, Christmas is getting closer
    Lets Do the North Pole Version Of The Macarena
    Just Follow the Dancing Santa

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *just cracks up* LOL....I bet I can teach my niece how to do that dance. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFL....I think Kaela already knows that and amazingly enough so does the baby...Hannah....trust me...she kicked me in the throat the other day. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •